BrightStar Healthcare is an exciting franchise opportunity for those who want to specialize in staffing services to hospitals, nursing homes, schools, as well as to private individual clients. So far, BrightStar has over 100 franchise locations and is growing. Soon, they will expand into Canada and other countries.
Statistics say Americans 65 and older will grow dramatically over the next 20 years which will increase the demand for home health services and all types of care for seniors. As the baby boomer generation ages, nurses are increasing in demand as well. BrightStar is the only national franchise of its kind and serves both corporate and private clients. Many of BrightStars competition serves one or the other.
Other exciting facts about BrightStar Healthcare:
- Reasonable franchise investment
- Average number of employees: under 2
- Business to business AND business to consumer
- 5 income streams
- National contracts can drive business at local offices
- Proprietary systems including web-based software programs
- Strong Item 19 representations
Scott offers a risk free, no obligation consulting service designed to help you find out if franchising is right for you.