I made a trade in M & T Bank (MTB) today. Because Scott and I put restrictions (loose as they may be) on the trade sizes that we record on this site, you won’t find it in my log. However, I did include an ongoing discussion (with myself) in the Bob and Scott Twitter Feed. I have clipped it and included it below. There are times, when a stock appears bound in a range, that you can safely play the range. Some of the amazing charting tools provided from your broker should help you identify buy/sell signals. However, you can get stuck (as I did earlier in the week with Beazer).
With MTB, I was in at $45.27 and out at $46.27 (400 shares). Nothing earth shaking, but it felt good to have something react in the manner that I anticipated.
- Out of my $MTB at $46.27. Patience paid off!about 1 hour ago from TwitterFon
- Reversal.about 3 hours ago from web
- Turning quick. $MTB on the way up to my sell point soon?about 3 hours ago from web
- $MTB Looks headed down shortly. Hold or sell?? I think we have another move up later.about 3 hours ago from web
- $MTB little battle @ $46.00about 3 hours ago from web
- As noted. A buy of $MTB @ $45.50 would yield $0.50 – $0.60 by end of day. Who made it? I am debating sell $$. Basis is $45.27. @ $46.02 nowabout 3 hours ago from web
- $MTB buy here. 45.50 mid-morning lull. Quick 50-60 cents by EOD?about 4 hours ago from web
- Let’s not forget that it is quad witching day.about 5 hours ago from web
- $MTB is in the mid-morning trough a bit early. $45.14about 5 hours ago from web
- $MTB in a great place here. Ripe for a tradeabout 5 hours ago from web
- I feel like the morning is giving me a chance to take positions. Gun shy.about 5 hours ago from web